You will be our honored guest. We promise not to bother you or intrude on you. We invite you to visit soon and participate with us in:
- Enthusiastic congregational singing (Eph. 5:19).
- Heart-felt prayers offered to God (Phil. 4:6).
- The Lord’s Supper that remembers Jesus’ life, death & resurrection (Matt. 26:17; Acts 20:7; 1 Cor. 11:26ff). We do this every Lord’s Day.
- Collection for the saints (1 Cor. 16:1-2). Our members will give as they have been prospered to meet the needs of the church in teaching and benevolence. Our guests are neither asked nor expected to participate.
- Accurate, relevant Bible teaching. (Titus 2:1). We believe that we should have Scriptural authority for everything that we do as Christians, and as a church. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, and it is all that use to determine our practices and beliefs. We have no creed or headquarters.
- You will meet people of all ages, races, and backgrounds. The gospel is for all. The church of Christ on Savona Boulevard is truly striving to be a family of God.
- True Christians worship God in every act of obedience to Him (Rom 12:1). The Lord has directed Christians to regularly assemble, (Hebrews 10:24,25) the Christians who make up this congregation limit our collective activities to those for which we can establish clear Biblical authority (1 Cor. 4:6).
You will not be singled out or asked to speak in any way. Feel free to ask questions on what you see, or on any other Bible subject. Free written material on Bible subjects is available in our lobby, and you may request free audio recordings of the sermon.
There is no need to feel uncomfortable about dress requirements. Wear what you have, or what you think is appropriate. We are ordinary people.
We have a quiet room for you to take your children should they need to leave the assembly, where they may be cared for. This room has a changing table, baby bed, rocking chairs as well as audio and video feed.
If you need assistance with hearing, we have special earphones available. We also have large print songbooks and Bibles available for your use. If you need assistance with a personal or spiritual matter, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The best advice that we can give you is to “Come and see.” (John 1:46). Be our guest for a few weeks – observe, ask questions, get acquainted and prayerfully consider the things that you hear. Be our guest.God bless you.